Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud."
-Coco Chanel
I am a believer in passion. Passion for life, for love, and for what you believe in. I express my views, often, and aloud. I value the importance of my opinion, I let it be heard, but never forget to listen.
I focus on the contemporary. Weblogs, modern movies, and pop culture spark an interest in my brain. Although I do have a fascination on the origin of most things. I hope to study the history of literature and theory, and in turn be able to use it in modern day. I look forward to discussion and debate.
I am not too familiar with theory, but I expect Critical Theory and the Academy to broaden my thoughts on this topic. I hope to explore questions and get a better understanding for analyzing literature. I have focused my studies on the media; writing, advertising, and publishing. This course will differ from others I have taken, a new and exciting challenge.

No comments: